This is a perfect opportunity to reflect on the past year’s performance and plan ahead for the new season.
These are 6 reasons why you should set goals
- Goals direct attention to important aspects required for development.
- Goals assist in directing effort and sustaining motivation
- Goals that are realistic can help to reach optimum levels of confidence
- Goals can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Goals develop self-control, concentration and commitment.
- Goals are an important tool in monitoring success.
So let’s set achievable goals and “stretch” our capabilities!